- This event has passed.
Tao Yin intensive training – Budapest/Hungaria [November 12-13]
November 12 - November 13
- Dates: November 12-13, 2022
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Languages Spoken: English with translation into Hungarian
- Registration: to book your place follow the link https://taocsikung.hu/pancelinges-csikung-es-tao-yin
- Or contact the organiser Káplár Kornél by email email@example.com or mobile phone +36 30 525 48 48
- Level of the course: Beginner-friendly
- Hours of study: 6 hours per day, from 9 to 16 Paris time with 2 breaks
- Location and address: Magnet Közösségi Ház, 1062 Budapest, Andrássy út 98.
- Price: 79 000 HUF ( 200 EUR )
- Hours accumulated for instructors’ certification: 24 hours in total
- Possibility of certification at this course: no
What You Will Learn
Tao Yin – Tao Yin is a series of revitalizing exercises that develop flexibility, strength, resiliency, and suppleness. These exercises create harmony within the body, mind and spirit through their integrative principles. Tao Yin means ‘directing energy’ and this helps us to release chronic tension, energy blockages, and toxicity that may have accumulated in the body over many years. These exercises activate Chi flow in the meridians, opening and strengthening them.
It is not required that you have any previous knowledge of the Universal Healing Tao or before attending the General Basic Retreat workshop. But, if you are interested in learning more about what you will learn at this workshop, here are some resources:
Related YouTube videos: