- This event has passed.
Iron Shirt intensive training – Budapest/Hungaria [November 10-11]
10 November 2022 - 11 November 2022
- Dates: November 10-11, 2022
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Languages Spoken: English with translation into Hungarian
- Registration: to book your place follow the link https://taocsikung.hu/pancelinges-csikung-es-tao-yin or contact the organiser Káplár Kornél by email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile phone +36 30 525 48 48
- Level of the course: Beginner-friendly
- Hours of study: 6 hours per day, from 9 to 16 Paris time with 2 breaks
- Location and address: Magnet Közösségi Ház, 1062 Budapest, Andrássy út 98.
- Hours accumulated for instructors’ certification: 12 hours in total
Possibility of certification at this course: no
- Price: 79 000 HUF ( 200 EUR )
November 10 – 11 2022 – Iron Shirt intensive training
What You Will Learn
Here is more information on the foundational Taoist practices that we will learn and practice together.
The Iron Shirt Chi Kung strength and vitality of your internal organs are the real keys to the overall health of your body. In Strengthen Your Internal Organs Master Chia guides you through certain standing postures, muscle locks, and breathing techniques, known as Iron Shirt Chi Kung. These practices direct internal power to the organs, the twelve tendon channels, and the connective tissues fasciae. By directing more energy into your internal organs you can perfect your body, increase performance, fight disease, and lay the groundwork for higher spiritual work.
It is not required that you have any previous knowledge of the Universal Healing Tao or before attending the General Basic Retreat workshop. But, if you are interested in learning more about what you will learn at this workshop, here are some resources:
Blog posts you may be interested in:
- Why you may not be assimilating nutrients (even with a perfectly healthy diet) and a Taoist solution
Related YouTube videos: