Cosmic Healing I & Buddha Palm – Tao Garden, Thailand
November 15 @ 19:30 - November 21 @ 12:30
- Dates: November 15 – 21, 2019
- Location: Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Languages Spoken: English
- Tuition Fee: 15,100 Thai Baht (currency calculator) *does not include accommodation
- Registration: Please contact email@example.com
What You Will Learn
In the Cosmic Healing I retreat, we learn the art of channeling pure Cosmic Chi for healing oneself or others. This practice will teach you how to ground the sick energy to the earth and to disperse it into the Universe to be decomposed and recycled by the planets.
There are four stages to this teaching which we will learn together at this retreat including various forms of meditation, Chi Kung and healing modalities, which all together energize us and give us a sense of connection, vitality, clarity and balance.
- We begin with refining our emotional energy through the foundational Universal Healing Tao meditations, such as the Inner Smile.
- We then learn and practice together the Activation of the Six Directions and Three Fires Chi Kung, a powerful energetic technique that leaves you feeling fully energized, connected and grounded in mind, body and spirit.
- At the third stage, we begin to practice Cosmic Healing Chi Kung. In this practice, the practitioner learns to absorb the Heavenly and Earth forces through the hands and then energizes and balances channels in the body.
- The final part of this teaching is the mastering of the healing modality in Cosmic Healing. We learn to draw in the universal energy in the form of colors for healing or energizing different parts of the body. We then practice directing that energy to pinpoint locations on the body through different techniques.
Cosmic Healing is truly a profound practice that can be incorporated into your own self-healing journey. It can also be used as a practice for healing others or used in combination with other healing modalities, like Chi Nei Tsang massage, to enhance the therapeutic effects. It’s important to note then when treating others with Cosmic Healing, because you are channeling energy, this a practice that leaves both the practitioner and the one receiving the treatment more energized than before.
During the retreat, we also learn Buddha Palm practices, hand techniques for detoxifying and rejuvenating the vital organs. This practice in combination with Cosmic Healing allows you to develop your most powerful healing potential by drawing in the energy of your Mind, Eyes, Heart and Intention.
Benefits students often experience during the retreat:
- Improved energy
- Enhanced sense of balance and feeling grounded
- Relaxation and stress relief
- Increased positivity, clarity and balance
- If you have any injury, pain or illness, you may experience some symptoms of relief as we practice healing on each other throughout the retreat
Over time, the benefits of these practices are enhanced.
Sunday, 19.30 – retreat introduction
Monday – Friday the schedule is as follows:
- 7.00 – 8.00 – Morning Qi Gong at the Tai Chi Field
- 8.00 – 9.30 – Breakfast (Buffet at Guan Yin dining hall available 8-10)
- 9.30 – 12.30 – Morning Class
- 12.30 – 14.00 – Lunch Break, (lunch buffet open until 14.00). You can also choose to make appointments for treatments at the spa or Pakua Clinic during this time.
- 14.00 – 15.30 – Afternoon Class
- 18.00 – 20.00 – Dinner Break (dinner buffet open is from 18.00 – 20.00) treatments at the spa or Pakua Clinic if you choose
- 20.00 – 21.00 – Tao Yin (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds meditation evening session
- 7.00 – 8.00 – Morning Qi Gong at the Tai Chi Field
- 8.00 – 9.30 – Breakfast
- 9.30 – 12.30 – Morning Class, review of the retreat, retreat ends
Although the retreat is Sunday evening through Saturday afternoon, many students will choose to arrive before the retreat begins or stay after the retreat ends in order to relax and enjoy health and detox services at the Pakua Clinic or spa treatments.
If you are looking for an economic stay directly across from Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort, one and two bedroom comfortable rooms are available at the Waju Residence. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and booking.
If you stay at Waju Residence, you will be able to attend the course every day, and if you like to enjoy other benefits of the resort, such as the breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet or the pool, you are able to pay for that at Tao Garden.
For 1,420 Thai Baht fee per day at Tao Garden, you receive access to: Salt Water Swimming Pool, Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Tennis, Badminton, Ping Pong & Basketball Courts, Jogging Path & Home Entertainment Center, 3 buffet-style healthy meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort
Another option for accommodation is to stay directly at the resort. For rates and reservations, please visit the Tao Garden website and from there you can book online or contact customer service to reserve your room.
Transportation To/From Tao Garden
A shuttle can be booked to/from the Chiang Mai International Airport through Tao Garden’s website. Please click here for more information. All guests at Waju Residence can also reserve transportation upon booking their room.
It is not required that you have any previous knowledge of the Universal Healing Tao, meditation or Qi Gong before attending the Cosmic Healing workshop. Here are some additional resources you may be interested in but are not required to review before the workshop:
Blog posts you may be interested in:
More information on Cosmic Healing and practices taught at this workshop:
- Cosmic Healing
- Foundational Taoist Practices
Related YouTube videos: