- This event has passed.
Chi Nei Tsang Massage II with Certification – Brussels, Belgium
29 October 2018 @ 9:30 - 31 October 2018 @ 18:00
- Chi Nei Tsang II (with Certification) with demonstration of Tok Sen
- Dates: October 29 – 31, 2018
- Time: 09.30 – 18.00
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Languages Spoken: English and translated to French with a live interpreter (Jutta parle en anglais et la classe sera traduit ‘live’ en français par un instructeur Tao)
- Registration: Please contact the event organizer to register
- Tuition Fee: 325*/350€ Please contact the event organizer
- What you will learn
- Event & Pricing Details
- Accommodation & Travel
- Become A Practitioner
- About Teacher
- Learning Resources
What You Will Learn
Chi Nei Tsang II, Chasing the Winds with certification Chi Nei Tsang II expands on the first CNT course focusing on techniques to release “trapped sick winds,” which can be stored and cause problems anywhere in the body, from TMJ in the jaw to heart problems to varicose veins in the legs. At the end of the course, students receive a certificate allowing them to begin collecting case studies to eventually apply to become a CNT 2 practitioner.
Chi Nei Tsang Self Massage We will learn about Chi Nei Tsang, the abdominal chi massage, and we’ll specifically learn techniques that you can use on yourself for self-healing. We will review how to use these techniques for general health, detox and specific ailments and symptoms. I welcome all students who are interested in learning more about energy cultivation, self-healing and the internal organ massage.Tok Sen
Tok Sen is part of the Chi Nei Tsang practices, learn more how this gentle treatment with traditional wooden tools can improve body health and tackle problems which other body work cannot. Nataša has been using Tok Sen in her CNT treatments for some years and she will do short demonstration during CNT II training.
In addition to improving overall health and vitality, Chi Nei Tsang II Massage can help with:
- Digestive problems, such as irritable bowel syndrome, bloating and constipation
- Detox through elimination of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract and promoting lymphatic drainage
- Releasing various pain and tension including neck and related headache pain and lower back pain or issues with the sciatic nerve
- Alleviating asthma symptoms
- Improving circulation and cardiovascular health
- Women’s health conditions including endometriosis and menstrual problems
- Men’s health conditions including infertility and impotence
Benefits students experience during the workshop:
- Learn effective massage techniques and an Eastern medicine perspective of healing of oneself and assisting others in their healing.
- Detox – Because we practice the wind-releasing massage techniques on each other throughout the workshop, you will receive the benefits of Chi Nei Tsang II massage with physical and emotional detox.
- As a result, you may experience: increased energy and positivity, relaxation and stress relief, a stronger connection to spirituality and possibly a release of negative emotions or experiences.
- Participants often report that they feel a great relief of heaviness or emotional burden and many also experience relief of pre-existing physical discomfort or pain.
Event & Pricing Details
Please prepare for this event:
Please bring a yoga mat with you, and wear loose fitting clothes. For CNT also bring some massage oil and blanket.
Pricing & Workshop Schedule
1 day CNT 100*/120€ CNT I 325*/350€ CNT II 325*/350€ CNT I & II 605*/650€
Bulk Pricing Discounts
*concessions fee – job-seekers & students and ‘early bird’ until end of August.
We reimburse you the amount paid minus 20 % of the course fee until a week before course starts and after that, but before course starts, minus 50 % of the course fee. No reimbursement possible once the course has started.
Accommodation possible in Chant d’Oiseau: 50€ per night, all meals included. Lunch also possible at venue 14€. Book both with Nataša.
You can take Bus 36 and get off at stop “Chant-d’Oiseau” to arrive at the event venue. Free parking is also available if you choose to drive.
Become A Practitioner
If you are interested in becoming a Chi Nei Tsang II practitioner, you must follow these steps:
- Attend 28 hours of teachings with Jutta or another qualified CNT Senior Teacher
- After attending first CNT II workshop, collect 100 case studies (minimum 18 persons for 5 sessions) (10 case studies in single sessions)
- Attend a second CNT II workshop or retreat and present the 100 case studies to the qualified CNT Senior Teacher the first day of the workshop
- Be evaluated in theory and practice by Jutta, Master Chia or another CNT Senior Teacher
Jutta Kellenberger, Universal Healing Tao Senior Instructor »I became a student of Taoist Master Mantak Chia’s in 1987 and I’ve been committed to advancing myself in the Taoist energy practices since then.
In 1990, I became an instructor to begin teaching the Universal Healing Tao system in Germany and Switzerland. Later I moved to Thailand to live, work and teach at Master Chia’s centre, the Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort.
By 2001, I became a Senior Instructor teaching many levels and forms of the energy practices, including much of what I teach today – different Chi Kung and Tai Chi forms, Healing Love practices for women and men, Fusion of the five Elements and Kan & Li. These are the highest meditations of inner alchemy. In addition, I taught the technique of cosmic healing and Chi Nei Tsang I, II and III massage training.
In 2010, I was appointed global head of business for Chi Nei Tsang. Since then, I manage, under Master Chia, and with a team of senior teachers, the curriculum that is taught about Chi Nei Tsang around the world.
I really like to teach and I am happy when I can inspire others to learn these old practices as well. Practicing the Tao becomes a lifestyle as it affects every part of life.
I am delighted to teach the various disciplines of the Universal Healing Tao throughout the world. This energy has completely changed my life and my understanding of spirituality.«
I generally recommend all students first join for a Chi Nei Tsang I workshop or retreat first before joining me for Chi Nei Tsang II in order to have a foundation and understanding of these massage techniques. If you are interested in learning more about what you will learn at this workshop, here are some resources:
Blog posts you may be interested in:
- The Mind Brain & The Second Brain (and how one massage practice can relieve both)
- 3 Ways To Heal The Intestine: The Center Of Energy In The Body
- Why you may not be assimilating nutrients (even with a perfectly healthy diet) and a Taoist solution
More information on Chi Nei Tsang:
Related YouTube videos: