- This event has passed.
Chi Nei Tsang Massage I with Certification – Brussels, Belgium
26 October 2018 @ 9:30 - 28 October 2018 @ 18:00
- Chi Nei Tsang I (with Certification) including self massage training and demonstration of Microcurrent
- Dates: October 26 – 28, 2018
- Time: 09.30 -18.00
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Languages Spoken: English and the whole class will be translated ‘live’ into French (Jutta parle en anglais et la classe sera traduit ‘live’ en français par un instructeur Tao)
- Registration: Please contact the event organizer to register
- Tuition Fee: 325*/350€ Please contact organizer
- What you will learn
- Event & Pricing Details
- Accommodation & Travel
- Become A Practitioner
- About Teacher
- Learning Resources
What You Will Learn
Chi Nei Tsang I with certification – theory and practice For CNT we recommend that you eat lighter, easily digestible food for a few days before and during the course as this is work on the abdomen, this is an excellent time for detox but not fasting. At the end of the course, students receive a certificate allowing them to begin collecting case studies to eventually apply to become a CNT 1 practitioner.
Chi Nei Tsang Microcurrent CNT Microcurrent is a powerful and innovative healing technique developed by Master Mantak Chia in Tao Garden, Thailand in 2016. A state of the art combination of Microcurrent Electrical Therapy and ancient Taoist Chi Nei Tsang Energy Massage is a unique, holistic approach of ancient knowledge and modern technology which brings a whole new dimension to Energy Medicine evolving in the world today.
Microcurrent is a low amperage, pulsating current of electricity with a frequency just above the levels of the bio-electricity produced in the cells of the human body. Since this frequency is very similar to the electrical level of the body’s cells, microcurrent is easily absorbed and used by the body to boost its own healing process. Efficiently regenerating the central nervous system and support the major energy meridians of the body, CNT Microcurrent addresses the most important communication systems of the body and brain to increase energy levels and circulation, relieve pain and restore optimum health. It brings a deeply relaxing and energizing experience that regenerates the entire nervous system, supports muscle-tendon recuperation, enhances blood flow while eliminating toxins and reducing inflammation, acute or chronic pain. It gently restores microcirculation of the vessels, tissues and cells, regenerating the nerves and organs, balancing hormonal function and pH in the blood.
This is a uniquely modern Universal Healing Tao Signature Treatment, a highly efficient technique for all people looking for better understanding of Energy Medicine self-healing methods and practitioners looking to learn new tools for improving effectiveness in their work.
In a short demonstration Jutta Kellenberger will show students how to use CNT Microcurrent.
People often ask if this course is just for massage therapists or other alternative healers. I encourage all Tao students who are interested in advancing to another level of spiritual and practical development to join me for Chi Nei Tsang courses as well as those who would like to become practitioners to enhance their massage or medicinal trade. The courses give you the opportunity to learn more about your own body and how to heal yourself as well as how to help others whether it be family, friends or clients.
In addition to improving overall health and vitality, Chi Nei Tsang I Massage can help with:
- Digestive problems, such as irritable bowel syndrome, bloating and constipation
- Detox through elimination of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract and promoting lymphatic drainage
- Releasing various pain and tension including neck and related headache pain and lower back pain or issues with the sciatic nerve
- Alleviating asthma symptoms
- Improving circulation and cardiovascular health
- Women’s health conditions including endometriosis and menstrual problems
- Men’s health conditions including infertility and impotence
Benefits students experience during the workshop:
- Learn effective massage techniques and an Eastern medicine perspective of healing of oneself and assisting others in their healing.
- Detox – Because we practice the massage techniques on each other throughout the workshop, you will receive the benefits of Chi Nei Tsang massage with physical and emotional detox.
- As a result, you may experience: increased energy and positivity, relaxation and stress relief, a stronger connection to spirituality and possibly a release of negative emotions or experiences.
- Participants often report that they feel a great relief of heaviness or emotional burden and many also experience relief of pre-existing physical discomfort or pain.
Event & Pricing Details
Please prepare for this event:
Please bring a yoga mat with you, and wear loose fitting clothes. For CNT also bring some massage oil and blanket.
Pricing & Workshop Schedule
1 day CNT 100*/120€ CNT I 325*/350€ CNT II 325*/350€ CNT I & II 605*/650€
Bulk Pricing Discounts
*concessions fee – job-seekers & students and ‘early bird’ until end of August.
We reimburse you the amount paid minus 20% of the course fee until a week before course starts and after that, but before course starts, minus 50 % of the course fee. No reimbursement possible once the course has started.
Accommodation possible in Chant d’Oiseau: 50€ per night, all meals included. Lunch also possible at venue 14€. Book both with Nataša.
You can take Bus 36 and get off at stop “Chant-d’Oiseau” to arrive at the event venue. Free parking is also available if you choose to drive.
Become A Practitioner
If you are interested in becoming a Chi Nei Tsang I practitioner, you must follow these steps:
- Attend 28 hours of teachings with Jutta or another qualified CNT Senior Teacher
- After attending first CNT I workshop, collect 100 case studies (minimum 18 persons for 5 sessions) (10 case studies in single sessions)
- Attend a second CNT I workshop or retreat and present the 100 case studies to the qualified CNT Senior Teacher the first day of the workshop
- Be evaluated in theory and practice by Jutta, Master Chia or another CNT Senior Teacher
Jutta Kellenberger, Universal Healing Tao Senior Instructor
»I became a student of Taoist Master Mantak Chia’s in 1987 and I’ve been committed to advancing myself in the Taoist energy practices since then.
In 1990, I became an instructor to begin teaching the Universal Healing Tao system in Germany and Switzerland. Later I moved to Thailand to live, work and teach at Master Chia’s centre, the Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort.
By 2001, I became a Senior Instructor teaching many levels and forms of the energy practices, including much of what I teach today – different Chi Kung and Tai Chi forms, Healing Love practices for women and men, Fusion of the five Elements and Kan & Li. These are the highest meditations of inner alchemy. In addition, I taught the technique of cosmic healing and Chi Nei Tsang I, II and III massage training.
In 2010, I was appointed global head of business for Chi Nei Tsang. Since then, I manage, under Master Chia, and with a team of senior teachers, the curriculum that is taught about Chi Nei Tsang around the world.
I really like to teach and I am happy when I can inspire others to learn these old practices as well. Practicing the Tao becomes a lifestyle as it affects every part of life.
I am delighted to teach the various disciplines of the Universal Healing Tao throughout the world. This energy has completely changed my life and my understanding of spirituality.«
It is not required that you have any previous knowledge of the Universal Healing Tao or even any type of massage therapy or healing before attending the Chi Nei Tsang I workshop. But, if you are interested in learning more about what you will learn at this workshop, here are some resources:
Blog posts you may be interested in:
- The Mind Brain & The Second Brain (and how one massage practice can relieve both)
- 3 Ways To Heal The Intestine: The Center Of Energy In The Body
- Why you may not be assimilating nutrients (even with a perfectly healthy diet) and a Taoist solution
More information on Chi Nei Tsang:
Related YouTube videos: