- This event has passed.
Female Healing on how to develop inner Beauty and outer Radiance Retreat – Tao Garden, Chiang Mai, Thailand
11 November 2018 @ 19:30 - 17 November 2018 @ 12:30
- Dates: November 11 – 17, 2018
- Location: Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Languages Spoken: English
- Tuition Fee: 15,100 Thai Baht (currency calculator) *does not include accommodation
- Registration: Reserve your spot for this retreat online today. Register below.
What You Will Learn
In the Female Healing Retreat, we practice the Universal Healing Tao meditations and exercises for women to cultivate more energy, a higher state of well-being, a deeper spiritual connection and stronger sexuality.
In today’s world, it’s far too common for people to be disconnected from their sexuality or have health problems or complications related to their reproductive organs. Sexual energy is the most powerful energy we have in our bodies – it has the ability to create life. In the Female Healing course, I teach how to use this energy to promote healing within yourself.
Women of all ages and life stages will benefit from the Female Healing energy cultivation practices. In the course, we focus on Ovarian Breathing, Breast Massage, Orgasmic Upward Draw and exercises with the jade egg. All of these practices work to circulate powerful energy in the body, activate your hormone producing glands, invigorate and rejuvenate all the vital functions, connect your mind and body and bring more energy into the brain. These practices are necessary for our spiritual development in the higher practices of the Taoist internal alchemy. We also practice foundational Universal Healing Tao meditations, like the Six Healing Sounds, Microcosmic Orbit and Inner Smile, and also Iron Shirt Chi Kung.
In addition to the meditations and exercises, I’ll also give an introduction on Taoism and some background on these ancient philosophies of spirituality.
Benefits students often experience during the retreat:
- Improved energy
- Restful sleep
- Increased positivity
- New or more developed sense of spirituality
- Stronger sense of self-love and connection to oneself
Over time, the benefits of these practices are only enhanced.The practices also help women to relax and transform deep-seated negative feelings. In addition to the spiritual and well-being benefits, women can also experience these health benefits when practicing these meditations and exercises consistently over a period of time:
- Balanced hormones
- Normalized menstrual cycles
- Decreased menstrual side effects
- Increased fertility
- Decreased menopausal symptoms
- Enhanced sexuality
- Increased mental vitality, energy and overall health
Sunday, 19.30 – retreat introduction
Monday – Friday the schedule is as follows:
- 7.00 – 8.00 – Morning Qi Gong at the Tai Chi Field
- 8.00 – 9.30 – Breakfast (Buffet at Guan Yin dining hall available 8-10)
- 9.30 – 12.30 – Morning Class
- 12.30 – 14.00 – Lunch Break, (lunch buffet open until 14.00). You can also choose to make appointments for treatments at the spa or Pakua Clinic during this time.
- 14.00 – 15.30 – Afternoon Class
- 18.00 – 20.00 – Dinner Break (dinner buffet open is from 18.00 – 20.00) treatments at the spa or Pakua Clinic if you choose
- 20.00 – 21.00 – Tao Yin (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation evening session
- 7.00 – 8.00 – Morning Qi Gong at the Tai Chi Field
- 8.00 – 9.30 – Breakfast
- 9.30 – 12.30 – Morning Class, review of the retreat, retreat ends
Although the retreat is Sunday evening through Saturday afternoon, many students will choose to arrive before the retreat begins or stay after the retreat ends in order to relax and enjoy health and detox services at the Pakua Clinic or spa treatments.
To bring or to buy for the retreat:
Jade Egg – the Jade Egg is a small egg-shaped stone that I will teach how to use during the retreat. It’s a tool that allows us to build inner strength and flexibility to move energy in our bodies. The eggs usually come in three sizes – small, medium and large – and they can be purchased online beforehand or you can purchase one at the gift shop at the Tao Garden once you arrive.
If you are looking for an economic stay directly across from Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort, one and two bedroom comfortable rooms are available at the Waju Residence. Please contact email@example.com for details and booking.
If you stay at Waju Residence, you will be able to attend the course every day, and if you like to enjoy other benefits of the resort, such as the breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet or the pool, you are able to pay for that at Tao Garden.
For 1,420 Thai Baht fee per day at Tao Garden, you receive access to: Salt Water Swimming Pool, Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Tennis, Badminton, Ping Pong & Basketball Courts, Jogging Path & Home Entertainment Center, 3 buffet-style healthy meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort
Another option for accommodation is to stay directly at the resort. For rates and reservations, please visit the Tao Garden website and from there you can book online or contact customer service to reserve your room.
Transportation To/From Tao Garden
A shuttle can be booked to/from the Chiang Mai International Airport through Tao Garden’s website. Please click here for more information. All guests at Waju Residence can also reserve transportation upon booking their room.
It is not required that you have any previous knowledge of the Universal Healing Tao, meditation or Qi Gong before attending the Female Healing retreat. But, if you are interested in learning more about what you will learn at this retreat, here are some resources:
Blog posts you may be interested in:
- 3 reasons to enhance your connection to your sexuality
- How To Transform Negative Emotions Into Positivity
- Why you may not be assimilating nutrients (even with a perfectly healthy diet) and a Taoist solution
More information on all practices taught at the Female Healing retreat:
- Female Healing & Healing Love
- Foundational Taoist Practices
- How To Develop Inner Beauty and Outer Radiance by Jutta Kellenberger
- Healing Love for Women by Master Mantak Chia
- Basic Practices of the Universal Healing Tao by Master Mantak Chia
- Chi Kung for Women’s Health by Master Mantak Chia
Related YouTube videos: