Iron Shirt Qigong I & Tao Yin / January 21 – 22 [Barcelona, Castelldefels]
21 January 2023 - 22 January 2023
• Dates: January 21 -22 (Saturday/Sunday), 2023
• Location: Barcelona, Castelldefels
• Languages Spoken: Spanish
• Registration: You can book you place by reservation payment (50 euros) in the template below. In case of any doubt you can contact Jutta directly by the email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Level of the course: Beginner-friendly
• Tuition Fee: 160€ until December 15th – early bird discount. 200 Euro if booking after December 15th. Reservation payment is 50 euros. Final payment is realised on the day the training begins in cash.
Jan. 21 15:00 – 19:00
Jan. 22 09:00 – 17:00
What You Will Learn
Tao Yin (Taoist Yoga)
Hundreds of energy pathways cross your body from top to bottom. In traditional Chinese Medicine these pathways are well-known as meridians.
These days people often suffer from meridians’ blockages caused by physical, mental and emotional factors, toxins and tensions.
When we stretch and open the meridians, the energy starts to flow freely, allowing the body to heal itself and regain vitality.
In Tao Yin practice we activate the Qi flow and remove blockages in meridians. Tao Yin comprises a series of revitalising stretching exercises and postures that develop flexibility, strength, resiliency, and suppleness.
These exercises create harmony within the body, mind and spirit through their integrative principles. Tao Yin means «directing energy» and this helps us to release chronic tension, energy blockages, and toxicity that may have accumulated in the body over many years.
Tao Yin practice is focused on creating flexibility in the lumbar and relaxing and strengthening the psoas muscle.
You don’t need to know the meridians of the body to be a successful practitioner of Tao Yin. Just focus on doing the movements correctly, and the postures will do all the rest.
Tao Yin exercises can be used for physical, emotional, and spiritual cultivation and integrated in your daily health routine for a better living.
It is not required that you have any previous knowledge of the Universal Healing Tao before attending my classes. But if you are interested in learning more, here are some resources:
Related YouTube videos: