- This event has passed.
Chi Nei Tsang Massage I – Brussels, Belgium
7 October 2017 @ 9:30 - 9 October 2017 @ 19:00
- Dates: October 7 – 9, 2017
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Languages Spoken: English and translated to French with a live interpreter (Jutta parle en anglais et la classe sera traduit ‘live’ en français par un instructeur Tao)
- Registration: Please contact the event organizer to register (contact details below) and visit the event website
- Tuition Fee: 350 € (325* Early Bird Rate if registered by end of June 2017. If you attend more than one of Jutta’s workshops while she is in Brussels October 6 -12, 2017, you can get a discount. More details below.)
- What you will learn
- Event & Pricing Details
- Accommodation & Travel
- Become A Practitioner
- Learning Resources
What You Will Learn
In the Chi Nei Tsang I workshop, we learn the massage methods to release knots and tangles from the intestine. Chi, life-force energy, moves through the body’s internal channels, nervous system, blood vessels and lymphatic glands. These systems concentrate and cross paths in the abdomen which acts as their control center.
Tensions, worries, and stresses of the day, month or year accumulate there and are seldom dispersed. These disturbances can cause physical tangling and knotting of the nerves, blood vessels and lymph nodes. The result is the gradual obstruction of energy circulation, and therefore, all the vital energy functions strain, slowly weaken the internal organs and decrease energy. As a result, disease and many unwanted symptoms can begin to develop throughout the mind and body.
Chi Nei Tsang is a Chinese term for the internal organ Chi massage that helps clear out toxins, bad emotions and excessive heat or heat deficiencies that cause the organs to dysfunction.
The massage techniques we learn at this workshop promote healing by massaging directly over the navel and surrounding abdominal area where stress, tension and negative emotions accumulate and congest.
People often ask if this course is just for massage therapists or other alternative healers. I encourage all Tao students who are interested in advancing to another level of spiritual and practical development to join me for Chi Nei Tsang courses as well as those who would like to become practitioners to enhance their massage or medicinal trade. The courses give you the opportunity to learn more about your own body and how to heal yourself as well as how to help others whether it be family, friends or clients.
In addition to improving overall health and vitality, Chi Nei Tsang I Massage can help with:
- Digestive problems, such as irritable bowel syndrome, bloating and constipation
- Detox through elimination of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract and promoting lymphatic drainage
- Releasing various pain and tension including neck and related headache pain and lower back pain or issues with the sciatic nerve
- Alleviating asthma symptoms
- Improving circulation and cardiovascular health
- Women’s health conditions including endometriosis and menstrual problems
- Men’s health conditions including infertility and impotence
Benefits students experience during the workshop:
- Learn effective massage techniques and an Eastern medicine perspective of healing of oneself and assisting others in their healing.
- Detox – Because we practice the massage techniques on each other throughout the workshop, you will receive the benefits of Chi Nei Tsang massage with physical and emotional detox.
- As a result, you may experience: increased energy and positivity, relaxation and stress relief, a stronger connection to spirituality and possibly a release of negative emotions or experiences.
- Participants often report that they feel a great relief of heaviness or emotional burden and many also experience relief of pre-existing physical discomfort or pain.
Event & Pricing Details
Please prepare for this event:
Please bring a yoga mat with you and massage oil with you. We also recommend that you wear loose-fitting clothes and that you eat light, easily digestible food for a few days before and during the course as this is work on the abdomen. This is an excellent time for detox but not fasting.
Pricing & Workshop Schedule
Jutta will be teaching several workshops in Brussels from 6 – 12 October 2017. Below are the details for pricing for each workshop. To attend just Chi Nei Tsang I, it is 350 € (325* Early Bird Rate if registered by end of June 2017). You must contact the event organizer to register (contact details below).
6 October from 10.00 – 12.15 Inner Alchemy Astrology
- Tuition Fee: 10 € (first day morning)
6 October from 14.00 – 18.45 Detox your body and emotions with Chi Nei Tsang Self Massage
- Tuition Fee: 55*/60 € (first day afternoon)
7 – 9 October from 9.30 – 18.45 Chi Nei Tsang 1 with Certificate
- Tuition Fee: 325*/350 € (CNT 1 – 3 days)
10 – 12 October from 9.30 – 18.45 Chi Nei Tsang 2 Certificate
- Tuition Fee: 325*/350 € (CNT 2 – 3 days)
Bulk Pricing Discounts
If you attend both Chi Nei Tsang workshops (CNT 1&2) the cost is 595*/650 €. If you attend all 7 days of workshops, the cost is 615*/670 €. If you just attend one day, the cost is 95*/120 €.
*notes the Early Bird Registration rate. Must register by June 30, 2017 to get this rate.
If you need to cancel your workshop registration, here are the directions from the event organizer. We reimburse you the amount paid minus 20% of the course fee until a week before the course starts and after that, but before the course starts, minus 50% of the course fee. No reimbursement possible once the course has started.
Accommodation is possible at the event venue, La Maison de Nôtre Dame de Chant d’Oiseau, but if you wish to stay here you must book through the workshop event organizer, email@example.com. When you stay at this location, all meals are included in the nightly rate.
In the case that this venue is fully booked, it is recommended you use AirBnB to find nearby accommodation.
You can take Bus 36 and get off at stop “Chant-d’Oiseau” to arrive at the event venue. Free parking is also available if you choose to drive.
Become A Practitioner
If you are interested in becoming a Chi Nei Tsang I practitioner, you must follow these steps:
- Attend 28 hours of teachings with Jutta or another qualified CNT Senior Teacher
- After attending first CNT I workshop, collect 100 case studies (minimum 18 persons for 5 sessions) (10 case studies in single sessions)
- Attend a second CNT I workshop or retreat and present the 100 case studies to the qualified CNT Senior Teacher the first day of the workshop
- Be evaluated in theory and practice by Jutta, Master Chia or another CNT Senior Teacher
It is not required that you have any previous knowledge of the Universal Healing Tao or even any type of massage therapy or healing before attending the Chi Nei Tsang I workshop. But, if you are interested in learning more about what you will learn at this workshop, here are some resources:
Blog posts you may be interested in:
- The Mind Brain & The Second Brain (and how one massage practice can relieve both)
- 3 Ways To Heal The Intestine: The Center Of Energy In The Body
- Why you may not be assimilating nutrients (even with a perfectly healthy diet) and a Taoist solution
More information on Chi Nei Tsang:
Related YouTube videos: