- This event has passed.
Chi Nei Tsang I Organ Detox Massage – Hungary/Budapest / November 6-9
6 November 2023 - 9 November 2023
- Dates: 6-9 November 2023
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Languages Spoken: English with translation into Hungarian
- Registration: For registration contact Kaplar Kornel Email: email@example.com or go to Chi Nei Tsang I. – Jutta Kellenberger – TAO Csikung
- Level of the course: Beginner-friendly
- Hours of study: 6 hours per day, from 9 to 16 Paris time with 2 breaks
- Hours accumulated for instructors’ certification: 24 hours in total
- Possibility of certification at this course: yes (+ 70 EUR)
- What is Chi Nei Tsang
- What you will learn
- Event Details
- Accommodation & Travel
- Become A Practitioner
- Learning Resources
What is Chi Nei Tsang
Chi Nei Tsang (CNT) is a therapeutic massage and meditation technique for activating and cleansing the internal organs of the abdomen. The Taoist ways of ancient China have found that we often develop energy blockages in the internal organs that lead to knots and entanglements in the abdominal area. These blockages occur in the centre of our body where our vital functions operate and hinder the flow of energy.
The greatest damage to our centre is caused by negative emotions such as anxiety, anger, insecurity, depression and worries. Problems can also occur through overwork, stress, accidents, surgeries, drugs, medicines, poisons, improper nutrition and poor physical activity. Meditation taught the wise to look inside and to discover the connection of the internal organs with the five forces of the universe. This acts as a link between the microcosm of man and the macrocosm of the universe. The organs contain the essence of the spiritual power of man and form the lines of force that hold the body together and give it its structure.
Chi Nei Tsang helps to regain good internal structure and to release stuck energy, creating vitality and wellness in the body’s integrated systems.
What You Will Learn
In the Chi Nei Tsang I workshop, we learn the massage methods to release knots and tangles from the intestine. Chi, life-force energy, moves through the body’s internal channels, nervous system, blood vessels and lymphatic glands. These systems concentrate and cross paths in the abdomen which acts as their control center.
Tensions, worries, and stresses of the day, month or year accumulate there and are seldom dispersed. These disturbances can cause physical tangling and knotting of the nerves, blood vessels and lymph nodes. The result is the gradual obstruction of energy circulation, and therefore, all the vital energy functions strain, slowly weaken the internal organs and decrease energy. As a result, disease and many unwanted symptoms can begin to develop throughout the mind and body.
Chi Nei Tsang is a Chinese term for the internal organ Chi massage that helps clear out toxins, bad emotions and excessive heat or heat deficiencies that cause the organs to dysfunction.
The massage techniques we learn at this workshop promote healing by massaging directly over the navel and surrounding abdominal area where stress, tension and negative emotions accumulate and congest.
People often ask if this course is just for massage therapists or other alternative healers. I encourage all Tao students who are interested in advancing to another level of spiritual and practical development to join me for Chi Nei Tsang courses as well as those who would like to become practitioners to enhance their massage or medicinal trade. The courses give you the opportunity to learn more about your own body and how to heal yourself as well as how to help others whether it be family, friends or clients.
In addition to improving overall health and vitality, Chi Nei Tsang I Massage can help with:
- Digestive problems, such as irritable bowel syndrome, bloating and constipation
- Detox through elimination of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract and promoting lymphatic drainage
- Releasing various pain and tension including neck and related headache pain and lower back pain or issues with the sciatic nerve
- Alleviating asthma symptoms
- Improving circulation and cardiovascular health
- Women’s health conditions including endometriosis and menstrual problems
- Men’s health conditions including infertility and impotence
Benefits students experience during the workshop:
- Learn effective massage techniques and an Eastern medicine perspective of healing of oneself and assisting others in their healing.
- Detox – Because we practice the massage techniques on each other throughout the workshop, you will receive the benefits of Chi Nei Tsang massage with physical and emotional detox.
- As a result, you may experience: increased energy and positivity, relaxation and stress relief, a stronger connection to spirituality and possibly a release of negative emotions or experiences.
- Participants often report that they feel a great relief of heaviness or emotional burden and many also experience relief of pre-existing physical discomfort or pain.
It is not required that you have any previous knowledge of the Universal Healing Tao or even any type of massage therapy or healing before attending the Chi Nei Tsang I workshop. But, if you are interested in learning more about what you will learn at this workshop, here are some resources:
Related YouTube videos: