TokSen – CNT III – Tao Garden, Chiang Mai, Thailand
December 9 @ 14:00 - December 11 @ 3:30
- Dates: December 9 – 11, 2018
- Location: Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Languages Spoken: English
- Tuition Fee: 6,000 Thai Baht (currency calculator) *does not include accommodation
- Registration: Reserve your spot for this retreat online today. Register below.
What You Will Learn
TokSen – Healing Harmony, Chi Nei Tsang III, a technique to clear blocked energy. Originally it was called Sen Sip in the Thai system of massage, which was used for numerous functions, including healing and maintenance of a healthy body. The unique and special feature of this treatment is that the therapist uses a wooden hammer and different wooden tools to relax the ten major energy channels. These “wind” channels are related to those found in Chinese medicine. The techniques of Chi Nei Tsang are especially useful in the modern age; a time of hard work, tension and stress which causes a wide variety of maladies throughout the body, mind and spirit.
- 14.00 – 17.00 – Retreat Introduction and afternoon Class
Monday 10 – Tuesday 11 the schedule is as follows:
- 7.00 – 8.00 – Morning Qi Gong at the Tai Chi Field
- 8.00 – 9.30 – Breakfast (Buffet at Guan Yin dining hall available 8-10)
- 9.30 – 12.30 – Morning Class
- 12.30 – 14.00 – Lunch Break, (lunch buffet open until 14.00). You can also choose to make appointments for treatments at the spa or Pakua Clinic during this time.
- 14.00 – 15.30 – Afternoon Class
- 18.00 – 20.00 – Dinner Break (dinner buffet open is from 18.00 – 20.00) treatments at the spa or Pakua Clinic if you choose
- 20.00 – 21.00 – Tao Yin (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds meditation evening session
Although the retreat is Sunday through Tuesday afternoon, many students will choose to arrive before the retreat begins or stay after the retreat ends in order to relax and enjoy health and detox services at the Pakua Clinic or spa treatments.
If you are looking for an economic stay directly across from Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort, one and two bedroom comfortable rooms are available at the Waju Residence. Please contact email@example.com for details and booking.
If you stay at Waju Residence, you will be able to attend the course every day, and if you like to enjoy other benefits of the resort, such as the breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet or the pool, you are able to pay for that at Tao Garden.
For 1,420 Thai Baht fee per day at Tao Garden, you receive access to: Salt Water Swimming Pool, Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Tennis, Badminton, Ping Pong & Basketball Courts, Jogging Path & Home Entertainment Center, 3 buffet-style healthy meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort
Another option for accommodation is to stay directly at the resort. For rates and reservations, please visit the Tao Garden website and from there you can book online or contact customer service to reserve your room.
Transportation To/From Tao Garden
A shuttle can be booked to/from the Chiang Mai International Airport through Tao Garden’s website. Please click here for more information. All guests at Waju Residence can also reserve transportation upon booking their room.
Become A Practitioner
If you are interested in becoming a Chi Nei Tsang I practitioner, you must follow these steps:
- Attend 28 hours of teachings with Jutta or another qualified CNT Senior Teacher
- After attending first CNT I workshop, collect 100 case studies (minimum 18 persons for 5 sessions) (10 case studies in single sessions)
- Attend a second CNT I workshop or retreat and present the 100 case studies to the qualified CNT Senior Teacher the first day of the workshop
- Be evaluated in theory and practice by Jutta, Master Chia or another CNT Senior Teacher
It is not required that you have any previous knowledge of the Universal Healing Tao or even any type of massage therapy or healing before attending the Chi Nei Tsang I retreat. But, if you are interested in learning more about what you will learn at this workshop, here are some resources:
Blog posts you may be interested in:
- The Mind Brain & The Second Brain (and how one massage practice can relieve both)
- 3 Ways To Heal The Intestine: The Center Of Energy In The Body
- Why you may not be assimilating nutrients (even with a perfectly healthy diet) and a Taoist solution
More information on Chi Nei Tsang:
Related YouTube videos: