- This event has passed.
Taoist Inner Alchemy Astrology (Morning Workshop) – Brussels, Belgium
6 October 2017 @ 10:00 - 12:30
- Dates: October 6, 2017, 10.00 – 12.15
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Languages Spoken: English and translated to French with a live interpreter (Jutta parle en anglais et la classe sera traduit ‘live’ en français par un instructeur Tao)
- Registration: Please contact the event organizer to register (contact details below) and visit the event website
- Tuition Fee: 10 € (If you attend more than one of Jutta’s workshops while she is in Brussels October 6 -12, 2017, you can get a discount. More details below.)
What You Will Learn
Inner Alchemy Astrology
This is Master Chia’s own branch of Chinese Astrology which allows us to look at the energy we were born with, and the energy we have today and see how to correct our imbalances in the 5-Elements using Inner Alchemy Practices, as taught by the Universal Healing Tao System. Learn more about yourself, your nearest and dearest and understand compatibilities. Christine, the event organizer, co-wrote ‘Inner Alchemy Astrology’ with Mantak Chia and is an IAA Senior Instructor.
You may like to read this blog post – Astrology, Destiny and Spirituality + How To Read Your BaZi Chart – to learn more about what will be discussed in this workshop.
Event & Pricing Details
Jutta will be teaching several workshops in Brussels from 6 – 12 October 2017. Below are the details for pricing for each workshop. To attend just the morning session on Taoist Inner Alchemy Astrology, it is 10 €. You must contact the event organizer to register (contact details below).
6 October from 10.00 – 12.15 Inner Alchemy Astrology
- Tuition Fee: 10 € (first day morning)
6 October from 14.00 – 18.45 Detox your body and emotions with Chi Nei Tsang Self Massage
- Tuition Fee: 55*/60 € (first day afternoon)
7 – 9 October from 9.30 – 18.45 Chi Nei Tsang 1 with Certificate
- Tuition Fee: 325*/350 € (CNT 1 – 3 days)
10 – 12 October from 9.30 – 18.45 Chi Nei Tsang 2 Certificate
- Tuition Fee: 325*/350 € (CNT 2 – 3 days)
Bulk Pricing Discounts
If you attend both Chi Nei Tsang workshops (CNT 1&2) the cost is 595*/650 €. If you attend all 7 days of workshops, the cost is 615*/670 €. If you just attend one day, the cost is 95*/120 €.
*notes the Early Bird Registration rate. Must register by June 30, 2017 to get this rate.
If you need to cancel your workshop registration, here are the directions from the event organizer. We reimburse you the amount paid minus 20% of the course fee until a week before the course starts and after that, but before the course starts, minus 50% of the course fee. No reimbursement possible once the course has started.
Accommodation is possible at the event venue, La Maison de Nôtre Dame de Chant d’Oiseau, but if you wish to stay here you must book through the workshop event organizer, email@example.com. When you stay at this location, all meals are included in the nightly rate.
In the case that this venue is fully booked, it is recommended you use AirBnB to find nearby accommodation.
You can take Bus 36 and get off at stop “Chant-d’Oiseau” to arrive at the event venue. Free parking is also available if you choose to drive.
It is not required that you have any previous knowledge of the Universal Healing Tao before attending this morning workshop, but here are some learning resources if you are interested.
Blog posts you may be interested in:
- Astrology, Destiny and Spirituality + How To Read Your BaZi Chart
- How To Start A Self-Healing Spiritual Journey To Connect With Your Soul’s True Purpose
- Why you may not be assimilating nutrients (even with a perfectly healthy diet) and a Taoist solution
Related YouTube videos: