Female Healing on how to develop inner Beauty and outer Radiance – Barcelona, Spain
April 21 - April 22
- Dates: April 21 – 22, 2018
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Registration: Please contact the event organizer to register (contact details below)
- Tuition Fee: *contact the event organizer for details
What You Will Learn
In the Female Healing on how to develop inner Beauty and outer Radiance workshop, we practice the Universal Healing Tao meditations and exercises for women to cultivate more energy, a higher state of well-being, a deeper spiritual connection and stronger sexuality.
In today’s world, it’s far too common for people to be disconnected from their sexuality or have health problems or complications related to their reproductive organs. Sexual energy is the most powerful energy we have in our bodies – it has the ability to create life. In the Female Healing course, I teach how to use this energy to promote healing within yourself.
Women of all ages and life stages will benefit from the Female Healing energy cultivation practices. In the course, we focus on Ovarian Breathing, Breast Massage, Orgasmic Upward Draw and exercises with the jade egg. All of these practices work to circulate powerful energy in the body, activate your hormone producing glands, invigorate and rejuvenate all the vital functions, connect your mind and body and bring more energy into the brain. These practices are necessary for our spiritual development in the higher practices of the Taoist internal alchemy. We also practice foundational Universal Healing Tao meditations, like the Six Healing Sounds, Microcosmic Orbit and Inner Smile, and also Iron Shirt Chi Kung.
In addition to the meditations and exercises, I’ll also give an introduction on Taoism and some background on these ancient philosophies of spirituality.
Benefits students often experience during the workshop:
- Improved energy
- Restful sleep
- Increased positivity
- New or more developed sense of spirituality
- Stronger sense of self-love and connection to oneself
Over time, the benefits of these practices are only enhanced. In addition to the spiritual and well-being benefits, women can also experience these health benefits when practicing these meditations and exercises consistently over a period of time:
- Balanced hormones
- Normalized menstrual cycles
- Decreased menstrual side effects
- Increased fertility
- Decreased menopausal symptoms
- Enhanced sexuality
- Increased mental vitality, energy and overall health
To bring or to buy for the workshop:
Jade Egg – the Jade Egg is a small egg-shaped stone that I will teach how to use during the workshop. It’s a tool that allows us to build inner strength and flexibility to move energy in our bodies. The eggs usually come in three sizes – small, medium and large – and they can be purchased online beforehand.
***Additional Details To Come***
Accommodation & Travel Information
***Additional Details To Come***
It is not required that you have any previous knowledge of the Universal Healing Tao, meditation or Qi Gong before attending the Female Healing workshop But, if you are interested in learning more about what you will learn at this workshop, here are some resources:
Blog posts you may be interested in:
- 3 reasons to enhance your connection to your sexuality
- How To Transform Negative Emotions Into Positivity
- Why you may not be assimilating nutrients (even with a perfectly healthy diet) and a Taoist solution
- How To Develop Inner Beauty and Outer Radiance by Jutta Kellenberger
- Healing Love for Women by Master Mantak Chia
- Basic Practices of the Universal Healing Tao by Master Mantak Chia
- Chi Kung for Women’s Health by Master Mantak Chia
Related YouTube videos: