- This event has passed.
Chi Nei Tsang I & Microcurrent with Certification – Solothurn, Switzerland
15 March 2020 - 18 March 2020
- Dates: March 15 – 18, 2020
- Location: Solothurn, Switzerland
- Languages Spoken: German
- Registration: Please contact the event organizer to register and visit the event website
- Tuition Fee: Please contact the event organizer for details. Phone: +41 79 208 57 53 Email: email@example.com
What You Will Learn
In the Chi Nei Tsang I workshop, we learn the massage methods to release knots and tangles from the intestine. Chi, life-force energy, moves through the body’s internal channels, nervous system, blood vessels and lymphatic glands. These systems concentrate and cross paths in the abdomen which acts as their control center.
Tensions, worries, and stresses of the day, month or year accumulate there and are seldom dispersed. These disturbances can cause physical tangling and knotting of the nerves, blood vessels and lymph nodes. The result is the gradual obstruction of energy circulation, and therefore, all the vital energy functions strain, slowly weaken the internal organs and decrease energy. As a result, disease and many unwanted symptoms can begin to develop throughout the mind and body.
Chi Nei Tsang is a Chinese term for the internal organ Chi massage that helps clear out toxins, bad emotions and excessive heat or heat deficiencies that cause the organs to dysfunction.
The massage techniques we learn at this workshop promote healing by massaging directly over the navel and surrounding abdominal area where stress, tension and negative emotions accumulate and congest.
Chi Nei Tsang Microcurrent is a powerful and innovative healing technique developed by Master Mantak Chia in Tao Garden, Thailand in 2016. A state of the art combination of Microcurrent Electrical Therapy and ancient Taoist Chi Nei Tsang Energy Massage is a unique, holistic approach of ancient knowledge and modern technology which brings a whole new dimension to Energy Medicine evolving in the world today.
Microcurrent is a low amperage, pulsating current of electricity with a frequency just above the levels of the bio-electricity produced in the cells of the human body. Since this frequency is very similar to the electrical level of the body’s cells, microcurrent is easily absorbed and used by the body to boost its own healing process. Efficiently regenerating the central nervous system and support the major energy meridians of the body, CNT Microcurrent addresses the most important communication systems of the body and brain to increase energy levels and circulation, relieve pain and restore optimum health. It brings a deeply relaxing and energizing experience that regenerates the entire nervous system, supports muscle-tendon recuperation, enhances blood flow while eliminating toxins and reducing inflammation, acute or chronic pain. It gently restores microcirculation of the vessels, tissues and cells, regenerating the nerves and organs, balancing hormonal function and pH in the blood.
This is a uniquely modern Universal Healing Tao Signature Treatment, a highly efficient technique for all people looking for better understanding of Energy Medicine self-healing methods and practitioners looking to learn new tools for improving effectiveness in their work.
In a short demonstration Jutta Kellenberger will show students how to use CNT Microcurrent.
People often ask if this course is just for massage therapists or other alternative healers. I encourage all Tao students who are interested in advancing to another level of spiritual and practical development to join me for Chi Nei Tsang courses as well as those who would like to become practitioners to enhance their massage or medicinal trade. The courses give you the opportunity to learn more about your own body and how to heal yourself as well as how to help others whether it be family, friends or clients.
In addition to improving overall health and vitality, Chi Nei Tsang I Massage can help with:
- Digestive problems, such as irritable bowel syndrome, bloating and constipation
- Detox through elimination of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract and promoting lymphatic drainage
- Releasing various pain and tension including neck and related headache pain and lower back pain or issues with the sciatic nerve
- Alleviating asthma symptoms
- Improving circulation and cardiovascular health
- Women’s health conditions including endometriosis and menstrual problems
- Men’s health conditions including infertility and impotence
Benefits students experience during the workshop:
- Learn effective massage techniques and an Eastern medicine perspective of healing of oneself and assisting others in their healing.
- Detox – Because we practice the massage techniques on each other throughout the workshop, you will receive the benefits of Chi Nei Tsang massage with physical and emotional detox.
- As a result, you may experience: increased energy and positivity, relaxation and stress relief, a stronger connection to spirituality and possibly a release of negative emotions or experiences.
- Participants often report that they feel a great relief of heaviness or emotional burden and many also experience relief of pre-existing physical discomfort or pain.
to be advised
to be advised
Travel By Train To Solothurn
Fly to Zürich or Basel or Belp and take the train to Solothurn
From the main train station Solothurn Perron C take the bus nr. 8 to Büren an der Aare – Zollikofen. Every hour one bus. It takes 10 min.till the stop: Nennigkofen- Rössli. Then 5-7 min. walk to the Kulturhof.
Travel By Car To Solothurn
Motorway A1 to exit Solothurn West. At the red light, take left to Lüsslingen-Nennigkofen.
Parking: there is a parking lot in front of the Kulturhof.
Become A Practitioner
If you are interested in becoming a Chi Nei Tsang I practitioner, you must follow these steps:
- Attend 28 hours of teachings with Jutta or another qualified CNT Senior Teacher
- After attending first CNT I workshop, collect 100 case studies (minimum 18 persons for 5 sessions) (10 case studies in single sessions)
- Attend a second CNT I workshop or retreat and present the 100 case studies to the qualified CNT Senior Teacher the first day of the workshop
- Be evaluated in theory and practice by Jutta, Master Chia or another CNT Senior Teacher
It is not required that you have any previous knowledge of the Universal Healing Tao or even any type of massage therapy or healing before attending the Chi Nei Tsang I workshop. But, if you are interested in learning more about what you will learn at this workshop, here are some resources:
Blog posts you may be interested in:
- The Mind Brain & The Second Brain (and how one massage practice can relieve both)
- 3 Ways To Heal The Intestine: The Center Of Energy In The Body
- Why you may not be assimilating nutrients (even with a perfectly healthy diet) and a Taoist solution
More information on Chi Nei Tsang:
Related YouTube videos: