- This event has passed.
Chi Nei Tsang Microcurrent – Bucharest, Romania
4 April 2019 @ 9:30 - 17:30
- Dates: April 4, 2019
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Languages Spoken: English and translated to Romanian with a live interpreter
- Registration: Please see the event website and contact the event organizer to register (contact details below)
- Tuition Fee: see the event website for details
What You Will Learn
Chi Nei Tsang Microcurrent CNT Microcurrent is a powerful and innovative healing technique developed by Master Mantak Chia in Tao Garden, Thailand in 2016. A state of the art combination of Microcurrent Electrical Therapy and ancient Taoist Chi Nei Tsang Energy Massage is a unique, holistic approach of ancient knowledge and modern technology which brings a whole new dimension to Energy Medicine evolving in the world today.
Microcurrent is a low amperage, pulsating current of electricity with a frequency just above the levels of the bio-electricity produced in the cells of the human body. Since this frequency is very similar to the electrical level of the body’s cells, microcurrent is easily absorbed and used by the body to boost its own healing process. Efficiently regenerating the central nervous system and support the major energy meridians of the body, CNT Microcurrent addresses the most important communication systems of the body and brain to increase energy levels and circulation, relieve pain and restore optimum health. It brings a deeply relaxing and energizing experience that regenerates the entire nervous system, supports muscle-tendon recuperation, enhances blood flow while eliminating toxins and reducing inflammation, acute or chronic pain. It gently restores microcirculation of the vessels, tissues and cells, regenerating the nerves and organs, balancing hormonal function and pH in the blood.
This is a uniquely modern Universal Healing Tao Signature Treatment, a highly efficient technique for all people looking for better understanding of Energy Medicine self-healing methods and practitioners looking to learn new tools for improving effectiveness in their work.
In a short demonstration Jutta Kellenberger will show students how to use CNT Microcurrent.
People often ask if this course is just for massage therapists or other alternative healers. I encourage all Tao students who are interested in advancing to another level of spiritual and practical development to join me for Chi Nei Tsang courses as well as those who would like to become practitioners to enhance their massage or medicinal trade. The courses give you the opportunity to learn more about your own body and how to heal yourself as well as how to help others whether it be family, friends or clients.
In addition to improving overall health and vitality, Chi Nei Tsang I Massage can help with:
- Digestive problems, such as irritable bowel syndrome, bloating and constipation
- Detox through elimination of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract and promoting lymphatic drainage
- Releasing various pain and tension including neck and related headache pain and lower back pain or issues with the sciatic nerve
- Alleviating asthma symptoms
- Improving circulation and cardiovascular health
- Women’s health conditions including endometriosis and menstrual problems
- Men’s health conditions including infertility and impotence
Benefits students experience during the workshop:
- Learn effective massage techniques and an Eastern medicine perspective of healing of oneself and assisting others in their healing.
- Detox – Because we practice the massage techniques on each other throughout the workshop, you will receive the benefits of Chi Nei Tsang massage with physical and emotional detox.
- As a result, you may experience: increased energy and positivity, relaxation and stress relief, a stronger connection to spirituality and possibly a release of negative emotions or experiences.
- Participants often report that they feel a great relief of heaviness or emotional burden and many also experience relief of pre-existing physical discomfort or pain.
***Additional Details To Be Announced***
Accommodation & Travel Information
***Additional Details To Be Announced***
Become A Practitioner
If you are interested in becoming a Chi Nei Tsang II practitioner, you must follow these steps:
- Attend 28 hours of teachings with Jutta or another qualified CNT Senior Teacher
- After attending first CNT II workshop, collect 100 case studies (minimum 18 persons for 5 sessions) (10 case studies in single sessions)
- Attend a second CNT II workshop or retreat and present the 100 case studies to the qualified CNT Senior Teacher the first day of the workshop
- Be evaluated in theory and practice by Jutta, Master Chia or another CNT Senior Teacher
I generally recommend all students first join for a Chi Nei Tsang I workshop or retreat first before joining me for Chi Nei Tsang II in order to have a foundation and understanding of these massage techniques. If you are interested in learning more about what you will learn at this workshop, here are some resources:
Blog posts you may be interested in:
- The Mind Brain & The Second Brain (and how one massage practice can relieve both)
- 3 Ways To Heal The Intestine: The Center Of Energy In The Body
- Why you may not be assimilating nutrients (even with a perfectly healthy diet) and a Taoist solution
More information on Chi Nei Tsang:
Related YouTube videos: