- This event has passed.
Chi Nei Tsang Massage I Retreat with Certification – Tao Garden, Thailand
24 November 2019 @ 19:30 - 30 November 2019 @ 12:30
- Dates: November 24 – 30, 2019
- Location: Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Languages Spoken: English
- Tuition Fee: 15,100 Thai Baht (currency calculator) *does not include accommodation
- Registration: Please contact email@example.com
What You Will Learn
In the Chi Nei Tsang I retreat, we learn the massage methods to release knots and tangles from the intestine. Chi, life-force energy, moves through the body’s internal channels, nervous system, blood vessels and lymphatic glands. These systems concentrate and cross paths in the abdomen which acts as their control center.
Tensions, worries, and stresses of the day, month or year accumulate there and are seldom dispersed. These disturbances can cause physical tangling and knotting of the nerves, blood vessels and lymph nodes. The result is the gradual obstruction of energy circulation, and therefore, all the vital energy functions strain, slowly weaken the internal organs and decrease energy. As a result, disease and many unwanted symptoms can begin to develop throughout the mind and body.
Chi Nei Tsang is a Chinese term for the internal organ Chi massage that helps clear out toxins, bad emotions and excessive heat or heat deficiencies that cause the organs to dysfunction.
The massage techniques we learn at this retreat promote healing by massaging directly over the navel and surrounding abdominal area where stress, tension and negative emotions accumulate and congest.
People often ask if this course is just for massage therapists or other alternative healers. I encourage all Tao students who are interested in advancing to another level of spiritual and practical development to join me for Chi Nei Tsang courses as well as those who would like to become practitioners to enhance their massage or medicinal trade. The courses give you the opportunity to learn more about your own body and how to heal yourself as well as how to help others whether it be family, friends or clients.
In addition to improving overall health and vitality, Chi Nei Tsang I Massage can help with:
- Digestive problems, such as irritable bowel syndrome, bloating and constipation
- Detox through elimination of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract and promoting lymphatic drainage
- Releasing various pain and tension including neck and related headache pain and lower back pain or issues with the sciatic nerve
- Alleviating asthma symptoms
- Improving circulation and cardiovascular health
- Women’s health conditions including endometriosis and menstrual problems
- Men’s health conditions including infertility and impotence
Benefits students experience during the retreat:
- Learn effective massage techniques and an Eastern medicine perspective of healing of oneself and assisting others in their healing.
- Detox – Because we practice the massage techniques on each other throughout the workshop, you will receive the benefits of Chi Nei Tsang massage with physical and emotional detox.
- As a result, you may experience: increased energy and positivity, relaxation and stress relief, a stronger connection to spirituality and possibly a release of negative emotions or experiences.
- Participants often report that they feel a great relief of heaviness or emotional burden and many also experience relief of pre-existing physical discomfort or pain.
Sunday, 19.30 – retreat introduction
Monday – Friday the schedule is as follows:
- 7.00 – 8.00 – Morning Qi Gong at the Tai Chi Field
- 8.00 – 9.30 – Breakfast (Buffet at Guan Yin dining hall available 8-10)
- 9.30 – 12.30 – Morning Class
- 12.30 – 14.00 – Lunch Break, (lunch buffet open until 14.00). You can also choose to make appointments for treatments at the spa or Pakua Clinic during this time.
- 14.00 – 15.30 – Afternoon Class
- 18.00 – 20.00 – Dinner Break (dinner buffet open is from 18.00 – 20.00) treatments at the spa or Pakua Clinic if you choose
- 20.00 – 21.00 – Tao Yin (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds meditation evening session
- 7.00 – 8.00 – Morning Qi Gong at the Tai Chi Field
- 8.00 – 9.30 – Breakfast
- 9.30 – 12.30 – Morning Class, review of the retreat, retreat ends
Although the retreat is Sunday evening through Saturday afternoon, many students will choose to arrive before the retreat begins or stay after the retreat ends in order to relax and enjoy health and detox services at the Pakua Clinic or spa treatments.
If you are looking for an economic stay directly across from Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort, one and two bedroom comfortable rooms are available at the Waju Residence. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and booking.
If you stay at Waju Residence, you will be able to attend the course every day, and if you like to enjoy other benefits of the resort, such as the breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet or the pool, you are able to pay for that at Tao Garden.
For 1,420 Thai Baht fee per day at Tao Garden, you receive access to: Salt Water Swimming Pool, Herbal Sauna Steam, Fitness Center, Tennis, Badminton, Ping Pong & Basketball Courts, Jogging Path & Home Entertainment Center, 3 buffet-style healthy meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort
Another option for accommodation is to stay directly at the resort. For rates and reservations, please visit the Tao Garden website and from there you can book online or contact customer service to reserve your room.
Transportation To/From Tao Garden
A shuttle can be booked to/from the Chiang Mai International Airport through Tao Garden’s website. Please click here for more information. All guests at Waju Residence can also reserve transportation upon booking their room.
Become A Practitioner
If you are interested in becoming a Chi Nei Tsang I practitioner, you must follow these steps:
- Attend 28 hours of teachings with Jutta or another qualified CNT Senior Teacher
- After attending first CNT I workshop, collect 100 case studies (minimum 18 persons for 5 sessions) (10 case studies in single sessions)
- Attend a second CNT I workshop or retreat and present the 100 case studies to the qualified CNT Senior Teacher the first day of the workshop
- Be evaluated in theory and practice by Jutta, Master Chia or another CNT Senior Teacher
It is not required that you have any previous knowledge of the Universal Healing Tao or even any type of massage therapy or healing before attending the Chi Nei Tsang I retreat. But, if you are interested in learning more about what you will learn at this workshop, here are some resources:
Blog posts you may be interested in:
- The Mind Brain & The Second Brain (and how one massage practice can relieve both)
- 3 Ways To Heal The Intestine: The Center Of Energy In The Body
- Why you may not be assimilating nutrients (even with a perfectly healthy diet) and a Taoist solution
More information on Chi Nei Tsang:
Related YouTube videos: