Chi Nei Tsang Massage II & Elixier Chi Kung with Certification – Toulouse, France
7 July 2019 @ 9:30 - 10 July 2019 @ 6:00
- Dates: July 7 – 10, 2019
- Location: Toulouse, France
- Languages Spoken: English and translated to French with a live interpreter
- Tuition Fee: Contact the event organizer for details
- Registration: Please contact the event organizer to register (contact details below)
What You Will Learn
In the Chi Nei Tsang II workshop, we expand on the knowledge and massage techniques learned in Chi Nei Tsang I and we primarily focus on working to release the trapped winds in the body.
In this course, you will learn about the Twelve Winds, how to chase and discharge them from the body and how to inject good Chi back into the vital organs and glands. If properly addressed, the destructive impact of these immaterial and invisible wind forces can be avoided and considerable harm prevented.
We use the elbow in a highly effective technique to release trapped winds from deeper parts of the intestine and the body. In this way, the practitioner is able to assist students with chronic and acute challenges in internal tissues, organs and energy systems to improve and restore their health.
Golden Elixier Chi Kung, also known as nectar, is the fountain of life or water of life. This is the mixture of saliva, other hormonal fluids and external essences that, when mixed, becomes an Elixier. Taoists believe that this Elixier is a major transformer for the higher spiritual work, and the power to heal any disease. Some Taoist texts recommend to swallowing the saliva up to 1000 times a day for spiritual work and for healing.
In addition to improving overall health and vitality, Chi Nei Tsang II Massage can help with:
- Digestive problems, such as irritable bowel syndrome, bloating and constipation
- Detox through elimination of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract and promoting lymphatic drainage
- Releasing various pain and tension including neck and related headache pain and lower back pain or issues with the sciatic nerve
- Alleviating asthma symptoms
- Improving circulation and cardiovascular health
- Women’s health conditions including endometriosis and menstrual problems
- Men’s health conditions including infertility and impotence
Benefits students experience during the workshop:
- Learn effective massage techniques and an Eastern medicine perspective of healing of oneself and assisting others in their healing.
- Detox – Because we practice the wind-releasing massage techniques on each other throughout the workshop, you will receive the benefits of Chi Nei Tsang II massage with physical and emotional detox.
- As a result, you may experience: increased energy and positivity, relaxation and stress relief, a stronger connection to spirituality and possibly a release of negative emotions or experiences.
- Participants often report that they feel a great relief of heaviness or emotional burden and many also experience relief of pre-existing physical discomfort or pain.
***Additional Details To Be Announced***
Accommodation & Travel Information
***Additional Details To Be Announced***
Become A Practitioner
If you are interested in becoming a Chi Nei Tsang II practitioner, you must follow these steps:
- Attend 28 hours of teachings with Jutta or another qualified CNT Senior Teacher
- After attending first CNT II workshop, collect 100 case studies (minimum 18 persons for 5 sessions) (10 case studies in single sessions)
- Attend a second CNT II workshop or retreat and present the 100 case studies to the qualified CNT Senior Teacher the first day of the workshop
- Be evaluated in theory and practice by Jutta, Master Chia or another CNT Senior Teacher
I generally recommend all students first join for a Chi Nei Tsang I workshop or retreat first before joining me for Chi Nei Tsang II in order to have a foundation and understanding of these massage techniques. If you are interested in learning more about what you will learn at this workshop, here are some resources:
Blog posts you may be interested in:
- The Mind Brain & The Second Brain (and how one massage practice can relieve both)
- 3 Ways To Heal The Intestine: The Center Of Energy In The Body
- Why you may not be assimilating nutrients (even with a perfectly healthy diet) and a Taoist solution
More information on Chi Nei Tsang:
Related YouTube videos: